Author Topic: Nerf Arena Blast  (Read 5149 times)

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.
Did anyone ever get this? It was an awesome little FPS in the same vein as UT, and used the same engine. But used Nerf guns for weapons and had some awesomely cool levels, weapons and gameplay modes.
I only ever got the demo for it, played it to hell and back and am constantly looking for it in bargain bins or wha-tnot but can't ever seen to locate it.

Did someone buy it? Someone still got it? Someone want to sell it to me? <3

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
I remember something like that a while ago, it was kinda dumb, as I owned everyone.

Ahhhh, good old Nerf guns.... used to love them. Had no idea they'd made a game of them though.

It's Nerf or nothin'! :D
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Nerf = poop. :nervous:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

actually, I bought this:

and me likey, mainly because it keeps my annoying sister away. . .

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
WOW!! I should get myself one of those!! All I have is this crummy triple-minigun to keep my siblings away :(

Offline Mathwiz6

• Pees numbers
 :eek2: :shaking:

I want one of those...  :mad:

WOW!! I should get myself one of those!! All I have is this crummy triple-minigun to keep my siblings away :(

yea, the parentfolk don't like us to use those.  .  :( :(

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.

why?  :confused:

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.
why?  :confused:
Please quite and specify what you're why'ing at...

Actually I got the CD right in front of me  :D
It was kinda interesting... very brightly colored LOL
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
I have enough Nerf guns to make my bedroom look like the border to a DMZ...

My favorite is my N-Strike rocket launcher.  Shoots a missile 1 foot long and 3 inches in diameter.  It also has an attachable pistol and assault rifle.  Biggest Nerf gun ever made.   :D :D :D
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I have enough Nerf guns to make my bedroom look like the border to a DMZ...

My favorite is my N-Strike rocket launcher.  Shoots a missile 1 foot long and 3 inches in diameter.  It also has an attachable pistol and assault rifle.  Biggest Nerf gun ever made.   :D :D :D

I see your Nerf gun and raise you one of those old Nerf Guns that you could strap to your arm and pump to fire. Plus I'll throw in my Nerf Rifle, which had a scope, extendable buttstock, and a grip that you could hold like a machine gun or a rifle, depending on what position you had it in. :drevil: (aka two modes: rifle and pistol. :D)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Plus I'll throw in my Nerf Rifle, which had a scope, extendable buttstock, and a grip that you could hold like a machine gun or a rifle, depending on what position you had it in. :drevil: (aka two modes: rifle and pistol. :D)
Ooh, is that the turqoise one? With the worthless "scope" on top? If so, then I have that same gun. It's a pretty sweet piece of work.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
The rocket launcher isn't the only gun I have.  I also have a 20 shot gatling gun, 20 shot machine gun, a pistol, a sniper rifle with scope, two rotary pistols, a single shot gun that looks like a crocodile, and a 4 shot clip fed semi auto.   :drevil:
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

for some reason the top of the Firefly (the name of the nerf) has a scope rack on it, but I don't know if Nerf actually made one. Methinks not, because the range of the rifle is like....30 feet.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Plus I'll throw in my Nerf Rifle, which had a scope, extendable buttstock, and a grip that you could hold like a machine gun or a rifle, depending on what position you had it in. :drevil: (aka two modes: rifle and pistol. :D)
Ooh, is that the turqoise one? With the worthless "scope" on top? If so, then I have that same gun. It's a pretty sweet piece of work.

Yep, that's the one. I say the scope is worthless because the scope easily fogs up. it hasn't cleared up in 4 years. :doubt:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.
Actually I got the CD right in front of me  :D
It was kinda interesting... very brightly colored LOL

I'll give you £5 for it.