Author Topic: Freespace 1 with pretty nebula.  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Tempest

• The Star Wars Conversion
    • The Fate of the Galaxy - SWC
Freespace 1 with pretty nebula.
I remember playing a version of the Freespace campaign using the better nebula, like in the Awakenings campaign. Where can I find this?

If it doesn't exist, sorry, but I really like those nebulas...

Oh, and the only thing that the origional retail Freespace has going for it is the menu interface art. If you guys could load in the origional menus it would basically remove any reason to play retail Freespace. (It's not really that important, I know)

Thanks!
"... and the klingons also were the soviet's space program. i mean can you really believe that a bunch of communist farmers can make rockets like that?"
-Axem

My photobucket: with all my shiny new stuff on it! http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/Tempest_77/

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Freespace 1 with pretty nebula.
I remember playing a version of the Freespace campaign using the better nebula, like in the Awakenings campaign. Where can I find this?

If it doesn't exist, sorry, but I really like those nebulas...

Not sure where you found this, but it wasn't an official release.  The official campaign with pretty backgrounds will be out for 3.1.

Oh, and the only thing that the origional retail Freespace has going for it is the menu interface art. If you guys could load in the origional menus it would basically remove any reason to play retail Freespace. (It's not really that important, I know)

Not gonna happen.