Author Topic: The Nemesis Game  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Has anyone seen it?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
seen what?

a link or something would be nice
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Maybe asking people about the game is the game?

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
http://www.ea.com/official/marvel/nemesis/us/
This perhaps?

If this wasn't posted on the gaming forum, I'd think he was talking about this.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0323571/
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Kosh

Why was this moved to the gaming forum? I'm talking about the movie.......
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
:lol: There were a few moved over last night, I think you got caught in the wave. Best bet is just PM Goober and ask him to move it back :)

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
bahhh... EA.... I hate it.

Offline Kosh

:lol: There were a few moved over last night, I think you got caught in the wave. Best bet is just PM Goober and ask him to move it back :)

Meh, I don't really care too much about it anymore. :p

Brain I/O error