Author Topic: Missing cutscene in FS1  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Missing cutscene in FS1
Was there a cutscene in the original Freespace showing the destruction of Vasuda Prime? I've *never* seen it; only told about by Command.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
There is no cutscene, just the small ani with that command brieifing
-C

There were a number of cutscenes that were planned and got to the drawing board sort of stage (in the Credits of FS1 there are some pic's of a bar for instance). Some of them sounded good!

------------------
'The more women there are about, the softer a wise man steps.' Saying in Arad Doman.

'Well, since the whole loaf won't be mine, I will settle for whatever slices fall my way.' - Mazrim Taim

Why not visit the Time of Change website? Well once I get back up that is.
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I wish they had not dropped the bar one; that sounded like it might have been interesting...

i wish they never cut the scene where the lucfier destroys the station that the tarnis(sp) had been captured.

------------------
"For 10,000 years we have thought the
long war and our hatred still knows no
succour. Those who have defied us shall
feel the full wrath of Chaos..."
-Abaddon the Despoiler.
"For 10,000 years we have thought the
long war and our hatred still knows no
succour. Those who have defied us shall
feel the full wrath of Chaos..."
-Abaddon the Despoiler.

That would have been a good one. The (failed) ending would probably have been good too.

------------------
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Well, since the whole loaf won't be mine, I will settle for whatever slices fall my way.' - Mazrim Taim

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon