Author Topic: Someone got a steal.  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
What the...?! :wtf:

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
He forgot to set it as a buy it now, it seems. :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
But can't the seller just, y'know, not sell it for $9.99? I mean, I confess to know next to nothing about the mechanics of eBay, but what's the deal here?

Offline Inquisitor

I wonder if we should believe everything we see on eBay...
No signature.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
That is PRICELESS! :lol:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Are those the best sideburns in existence?

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
I find it hard to believe he'll actually ship it. I also find it hard to believe that someone would actually think they'd get away with buying one for $9.99. Oh wait, this is America.
I am a revolutionary.

did he actually get the PS3??

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Haven't you seen this sort of thing before? :p The buyer and seller are most likely either friends or the same person and no actual transaction is taking place. The whole point of the exercise is to pad up the feedback.

Haven't you seen this sort of thing before? :p The buyer and seller are most likely either friends or the same person and no actual transaction is taking place. The whole point of the exercise is to pad up the feedback.

CP beat me to it...
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Inquisitor

I wonder if we should believe everything we see on eBay...
No signature.