Author Topic: Download mirrors  (Read 52181 times)

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
I think you made a minor ****up during install, but I can't tell what exactly.

A screenshot of your install folder with all subtrees might us help see the problem.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
I think you made a minor ****up during install, but I can't tell what exactly.

A screenshot of your install folder with all subtrees might us help see the problem.

Here is the data folder:

And here is the main folder:

And should i continue posting here or start a new thread
/Dice
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Yay! Someone finally posted a screenshot in list view, not Icon view!

diceman, I'm no expert but I do notice you have 3.3a and 3.4 vps in your folder. You should only use one or the other.

(I'll correct this if I'm wrong, but I think 3.4 works with the 3.6.9 exe too.)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Yup.  Delete or remove the 3.3a patch VP file, and if you're gonna use the 3.4 Beta, best use 3.6.9.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
Aaaaahhhhh wonderful as simple as that well well well I think thath .vp file was from an earlier installation....

Thx guys I wish the gamedwvelopers where this fast when u got a problem but then again you guys dont get paid......

And Huggybaby list view is the only view that works.....

/Dice
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

And Huggybaby list view is the only view that works.....
That's strange! I'm glad it does though, it's hard as heck checking a group of unsorted icons, at least for me.  :)

Offline davekw

Magnificent. Many thanks for this. I'm gonna play this until my thumbs bleed..

Offline Herkkis

Does the Raider Wars work in 3.4 beta?

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Does the Raider Wars work in 3.4 beta?

It should (and does for me). If you encounter problems, let us know.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Offline Krackers87

• 158 crew
I have begun hosting Tbp and all of its campaigns on hades-combine.

http://hades-combine.com/web/index.php?ind=downloads&op=section_view&idev=76

so far :

TBP 3.3a
Raider wars + patch
earth-minbari wars
ea training
starfury missions

tonight i'll have finished uploading:
infestation
survivor
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or has died from an awp no scope.

just like seventies goofballs
he's waiting on last calls
well listen method man
'cause if you leave on the last line
don't leave on the ground kind
born just a little too slow

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Thanks muchly, link added to first post :)

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.