Author Topic: Pre-dilgar war era ships  (Read 7393 times)

Offline -Norbert-

Re: Pre-dilgar war era ships
Earlier in this episode Jha'dur and G'Quan have a conversation

So G'Quan came back from the dead and visited Babylon 5, without me noticing? Or could it have been G'Kar?

Sorry, but as a loyal Babylon 5 fan, I can't let that slip  ;)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Earlier in this episode Jha'dur and G'Quan have a conversation

So G'Quan came back from the dead and visited Babylon 5, without me noticing? Or could it have been G'Kar?

Sorry, but as a loyal Babylon 5 fan, I can't let that slip  ;)

oh come on... You should know the new years event at the Miliway's (Green 4 - right next to the ambassy of the Thrid Space Aliens)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
I love the idea of a Thirdspace Aliens Embassy  :D.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
They have those in many major seafood restaurants... ;)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
"Look. You're all *******s! We're going to kill you all. That it all. Thanks for listening"

Thirdspace Aliens ambassador.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
"Look. You're all *******s! We're going to kill you all. That it all. Thanks for listening"

the good old Hsok..."Hsok" = "Kosh" reversed
But I think he was better when he raised the topic "Weapons of Mass Destruction":

"We got Weapons of Mass Destruction.  :nod:
We going to use them against you.  :nod:
And what are you gonna do about it? Presenting evidence don't have them at all?  :p"

but let us discuss that elsewhere, k?

"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."