Author Topic: Total kills  (Read 7174 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
In FS1 and FS2, I was never able to keep them on my hard drive long enough to get any kills higher than 4,000 each. Woot for ****ty hard drives.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

this thread reminds me of star wars republic commando:

Ah...the forest warefare......sighting your enemy in your scope of your sniper rifle...putting a plasma bolt in a trandoshan's cranium....makes me feel ALIVE!!!!
- sev

Okay, now Oh Seven's creeping me out.
   - Scorch

Heh, everything creeps you out.
- Sev

or

When you've been incapacitated:
Sir, hold on to your guts while I rip out theirs!

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
In FS1 and FS2, I was never able to keep them on my hard drive long enough to get any kills higher than 4,000 each. Woot for ****ty hard drives.

My problem as well.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft

My problem as well.

My problem too, if you replace "them on my hard drive" with "my poilts from being corrupted".

it never occured to me to even begin to keep count, there are at least a few tens of thousands of lemmings from when I thought the sound of nuking them was soothing......

I really do not know, it is easily in the millions total, billions I don't know about, I know how much a billion is and even though I know how much video game carnage I have wrought I doubt I have wrought that much, even with homebrew maps and modded weapons and cheat codes and all of it, billions is huge, definitly people who have, I just don't think I'm one of them.... of course, I had 2000 hours on GW in a year of play, so there we go, I might be one of those people

edit: and we might want to look at the other aspect, the higher your age:kill ratio the more nerd\geek one may be, the lack of life required to accrue such ridiculous counts can be... restrictive
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 06:20:27 pm by Quest_techie »

Let me put it this way. There isnt a high enough number to calculate the total number of kills i've clocked up.

To put it in a way......

it'd go well into the billions.

I sh!t you not.