Author Topic: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in freespa  (Read 9083 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in fre
Not in the entire campaign. It was in the Mystery of the Trinity. Most of them were Dragons, too.

Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in fre
funniest/coolest/weirdest :

the way I won the last FS1 mission ^^
got a bomber and set course for good old lucy, -> got 3 times shot ... dead
didnt want to find another way so i just tried a forth time
again fighting all these little ants and killing the reactors, in the end like 3 badboys behind me, 1 wingman left
getting close the last reactor and BAAMM ... dead again :(:(:(
already wanted to restart immediately but there was still this big bomb flying that i fired 1 sec before
well 5 secs after it HIT and i WON .... though dead .... :D   well ... was for mother earth  ;7

scared ? ... mh ... not in space sims

Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in freespa
youll be scared once you see transcend.....
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Help me... Help me...

PLEASE

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Not in the entire campaign. It was in the Mystery of the Trinity. Most of them were Dragons, too.
You...killed 500 ships in that mission...? Which only has...like...20?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Uh, no, combined from all the missions up to that point. Mystery of the Trinity has many wigns of Dragons, Manticores and Basilisks. All killed with Rockeyes.

Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in freespa
Taking down a Diemos single handedly.  :cool: Knocked out its turrets in the rear section of the ship, then unloaded into it with cyclops torpedoes.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I just played Transcend...it was freaking insane...
I got tired of seeing that damn Pegasus to the point I started shooting it while the annoying sounds were playing... :nervous: