Author Topic: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in freespa  (Read 9129 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in fre
wel my fred was broken/****ed up/etc and i modded most of the tables  but  i know for sure that i  could do almost every thing and this is not bull****

Now that Im using retail, I got back into BoE missions. I now know that I can fit 15 Colossi vs. 15 Sathanes. ;)

But now I have a headache because of the entire beam-free-all sequence.

Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in fre
Now that I'm playing Derelict, I find myself laughing at most of what my squadmates say. Particularly that Alpha Two dude. *nods*

Especially, as was said before, the duct tape comments. XD

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
 :lol:

Funniest: "i got a piece of duct tape i like would to shove up your arse"
Coolest: "i got a piece of duct tape i like would to shove up your arse"
Weirdest: "i got a piece of duct tape i like would to shove up your arse"
Scariest: "i got a piece of duct tape i like would to shove up your arse"
 :o

:nervous: "i got a piece of duct tape i like would to shove up your arse"
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hey, bob-sama, please can you move "I've got a piece of duct-tape I would like to shove up your arse" out of my quote on the signature? It looks pretty weird right now.

Oh, and how is that scary? Scarier then.... "HELP ME!!!"?

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
OOps... fixing it...

EDIT: Fixed it!

EDIT 2: I just found that quote cool, weird, scary, and funny! I think they should have put it in Retail!

Anyways where can I get Transend? I'll find it eventually but im in a downloading mood....  :nervous:
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

It's actually "I've" -.-
And I do agree that "HELP ME!!!" is pretty scary. Not as scary as the OH S&#$ factor of having a Sathanas coming at you at 250 units per second/minute/hour, but pretty scary.

Offline Centrixo

yeah having a massive ship on your tail and all that firepower, it would definatly scare the fuk out of me no end!.

personally i dont like being backraped while fighting in space, imho its retarded.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Having the Sath warp in is just a little shock, the HELP ME creeped me out. And notice that the Sath cant fire its BFReds at you, too, just 2 flak cannons.

Sure it can, it just won't, caus' of the AI and whatnot. -.- Though I've tested it in various missions... I think just about every fighter is wiped straight out with one BFRed. >.<

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Only if they're in they decided to line up at the exact angle of the beam. ::)

Besides, what kind of idiot makes Anti-Cap beams able to target fighters? Everyone who's not some stupid idiot would just skip every mission. :doubt:

Imagine, hey, I'm going to wipe out the cruiser, SGreen vaporizes you. Next try, must kill cruiser, SGreen kills you. Three tries later, ugh this is stupid, skips mission/stops playing. :doubt:

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Actually, I've had more than once instance when a cap-ship beam aimed to hit me and not a cap-ship.  Happened once in the Port, when the Lucy was attacking the Galatea.  As always, I make a futile run against the Lucifer, in an attempt to knock out its beams.  I wasn't even on a direct line between the 2 ships, when one of the Lucifer's beams suddenly fired out at a 45 degree angle and toasted me.  Another time I was testing out C914's GTD Sirona and I had a Deimos make an attack against it.  On more than one occasion, a TerSlash beam sliced me at the beginning of its swipe as it cut through the destroyer.  Furtinately, I survived with a nick of health left.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Centrixo

ive ran into that problem. i created a mission and the sj fired its beam and 5 wings including me were destroyed meanwhile what the sj was attacking was deimos corvette and destroyedit , and as soon as the beam went throught it also destroyed 2 more fighters and another cruiser.

on the fs2 campaign i ran into the sath again and this is where the pheonecia was under attack, i was about to launch my helios when it killed me!.

i also ran into vasudan slash beams, orion green beam and 5 times in a row on that mission where collossus has to destroy the repulse, the refute fired its forward turret and killed me on sight.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

Offline Dysko

Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in freespa
The first time I played "The Sixth Wonder" I was exactly between the Hawkwood and Enif Station when the corvette arrived... :hopping: :mad: :mad2:
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Actually, I've had more than once instance when a cap-ship beam aimed to hit me and not a cap-ship.  Happened once in the Port, when the Lucy was attacking the Galatea.  As always, I make a futile run against the Lucifer, in an attempt to knock out its beams.  I wasn't even on a direct line between the 2 ships, when one of the Lucifer's beams suddenly fired out at a 45 degree angle and toasted me.
Did you fire any bombs at it?  There's a well-known bug where capital ship beams will sometimes target bombs.  They shouldn't target fighters though.

Offline Centrixo

il answer that, yes it targets bombs.

Offline RavenTS

• www.KULTLOESUNGEN.de
Re: What is the most funniest/coolest/weirdest/scariest moment you've had in freespa
Last week, when I found this in our cellar:

:pimp:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Wooden Orion Reporting for duty, sir! :yes: :yes:

Offline Centrixo

launch bay on the wrong side.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No, the other side is just the stubby part thing.

Offline lefkos

• your Hardstyle music producer
wel my fred was broken/****ed up/etc and i modded most of the tables  but  i know for sure that i  could do almost every thing and this is not bull****

Now that Im using retail, I got back into BoE missions. I now know that I can fit 15 Colossi vs. 15 Sathanes. ;)

But now I have a headache because of the entire beam-free-all sequence.
lol i know how its feels  ;) very annoying :ick:
Music is an expression of our inner creativity.