Author Topic: Just like to say thanks  (Read 1299 times)

Just like to say thanks
hi guys.  I actually have been in contact with TBP since its early stages.  Before the first download file was made available.  Back when the forum was still hosted by VolitionWatch?

I purchased Freespace 2 on ebay just so that I can wait till the first download file was made available.

I downloaded Audacity so that I could participate in the voice acting.  but my microphone generates very annoying static so I didn't submit.

I used to see guys like IceFire and Eddie on the forum all the time.

Then it came close to my graduation and my workload became impossible for me to follow the project.

A year later I tried to get back to TBP website and to my amazement, it was gone!

I tried googling but nothing turned up.  And I had to assume while I was out, the TBP fall apart.

I recently played StarTrek Legacy, and as I was into the second level I thought to myself, man, this game is worse than FreeSpace 2 made so many years ago.  The missions can't even compare with the TBP Earth Mimbari Demo.  So I stopped playing Legacy by the second level and instead started googling about FreeSpace 2.

To my amazement, I saw The Babylon Project!

With the SCP, it's even better than I remembered.  And the Raider Wars is just Amazing!

You guys really did a great job with this and I just want to say thank you for staying behind this dream for this long.

I am sure the amount of downloads shows how many fans are enjoying the fruits of your hard work.

Hats off to all of you!!