Author Topic: REQUEST: Voice acting!  (Read 75150 times)

Offline KeldorKatarn

Hmm.. maybe for the Kilrathi stuff... Tolwyn? How about it?

Offline Daehawk

hehe vocoder.I can do the old Cylons from the 70's :)

Offline Alan Bolte

• Deneb III
    • @Compellor
What was the misunderstanding?
Anything worth doing is worth analyzing to death -Iranon

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Did anybody bother to read the actual news update on the website instead of the CIC version? :)

Please do not get me wrong, I appreciate that you send me samples beforehand, but the actual casting will not take place till mid- / end of December.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Alan Bolte

• Deneb III
    • @Compellor
I guess the news update is unclear? I didn't really know what you wanted based on just that newspost, so I let the CIC preface color my interpretation.

I'm still not entirely sure what you wanted. I guess you just wanted written lines or something?
Anything worth doing is worth analyzing to death -Iranon

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Honestly...

We would invite all of you who wish to write up lines that fit each of these categories. You can submit as many sets of these generic lines as you can.

Feel free to write variations on the theme and to be creative, so long as you do not stray so far from the theme that it becomes confusing.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Skyrim

Howdy! Skyrim reporting for duty! I am officially submitting my interest to help! =D
Oh and hopefully I'll be officially submitting my -actual- help at the end of this weekend. Hehe. ^_~

Offline Homer

I can give yas a new york accent..would that work?

Offline Skyrim

Ok voice and lines sent to your email Tolwyn. Please let me know if you received it! :)

I found the updates on HLP's website to be just as clear, if not clearer, as CIC.  However, that being said, I have already submitted my voice and am patiently waiting for news.  I spent 30yrs in Texas plus 3 yrs in New Mexico and about 8yrs in the New England/Upstate New York areas.  My accent is either not there or, when aggravated, its a thick Texan/southern drawl.

Funny part, it just came out during the recording as if I was still in the Hicksville of where I went to College  ;7

Andrew
Callsign "Exterminator17"

Offline Calbeck

Request received and affirmed.  Will be sending voice data ASAP.  Keep yer heads down out there...

Re: REQUEST: Voice acting!
I'm not sure if you still need voice acting, but I'm game if you still need some people!