2 (6.5%)
Lt. Loukakis (Space Superiority)
2 (6.5%)
Admiral Petrach
8 (25.8%)
Commander Vincey (CEU Squadron)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Your favourite commander  (Read 6613 times)

Re: Your favourite commander
I was thinking about putting up the voice of that woman C.O , but i knew that no-one would vote for her, so i forgot it. (plus, those missions were annoying...whats the point of hitting something with a TAG-missile ? The kill wont even count as mine  :mad: )

LOL, your all FAGS!!! FreeSpace chicks are pimp! Just look at Sweet Savage on multiplayer, she kicked ****ing ass. 50 kill average!

Im not knocking FS chicks, im just saying that she was an irritating commander.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I was thinking about putting up the voice of that woman C.O , but i knew that no-one would vote for her, so i forgot it. (plus, those missions were annoying...whats the point of hitting something with a TAG-missile ? The kill wont even count as mine  :mad: )

LOL, your all FAGS!!! FreeSpace chicks are pimp! Just look at Sweet Savage on multiplayer, she kicked ****ing ass. 50 kill average!

My god, stop embarrasing yourself!

Anyway, my favorite commander? Commander Ko Mander. :nervous: With a name like that, he HAS to be cool! :D

But seriously, I prefer Cordova. He sounds like he has authority in his voice, unlike some leaders.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

anyone besides me notice that either commander habu, or the vasudan who does the briefings before the actual mission breif (like petrarchs addresses), sounds exactly like petrarch?

maneuverable ? pfffft. Look at the Basilisk or Aeshma (i think thats how its spelt) . I dont know what class of fighters they are (Heavy assault), but they fly like a retarded seagull.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Cordova is the same voice as the Psamtik's admiral, and Loukakis is the same voice as the Psamtik's briefing officer.  Come to think of it, how did that Vasudan briefing officer survive the Psamtik's destruction and become the same guy on the GTD Memphis?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Centrixo

probably reassigned to another station before the psamtik was dispatched, or habu was in a fighter, im not sure.

as for Vincey's part, they are the most boring missions in fs2 and added with that voice, thats just wrong.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Cordova is the same voice as the Psamtik's admiral, and Loukakis is the same voice as the Psamtik's briefing officer.
Cool, I didn't know about Loukakis.

More doppelgangers:
Samsa = Colossus
Vincey = Hargrove
Niven = Discovery, Argo
Admiral Wolf (FS1) = SOC command briefing guy
Admiral Scott (ST) = Snipes

I wonder if reincarnation is a prerequisite for becoming an SOC officer. :D

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
You know, I rather liked the female commander from the Barracudas CEU.  She was very professional.  I felt informed by her briefings.

High praise indeed, I know. 

WHOEVER KEEPS PUTTING UP RANDOM POLL OPTIONS, KNOCK IT OFF ! :hopping:

I kept the voting open in case someone remembered the name of the vasudan commander, or the chick commander, but obviously you're all too immature to have a decent voting poll.  :mad:

Offline Tamlin

Didn't read eveyone else cause, I don't cae but Oh s*** i just saw his dam name the SOC dude oh Snipes

poor commander beckett, didnt get any votes  :lol:

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
He breathed weird.

Offline Centrixo

he followed the exactly lines the commas and full stops. too precise to be human :pimp:
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
He breathed weird.

Yeah, he made that loud sighing noise just after he introduced himself. :D

I kept the voting open in case someone remembered the name of the vasudan commander, or the chick commander, but obviously you're all too immature to have a decent voting poll.  :mad:

:wtf:

Offline Mars

• I have no originality

Yeah... this confuses me

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards

This is HLP, get used to it. We've had 100 of these ridiculous polls in the past, and there'll no doubt be newbies coming in he future making the very same ones. We gotta do something to keep them interesting, since we're already recycling old responses from old threads to fill these in.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

He breathed weird.

Yeah, he made that loud sighing noise just after he introduced himself. :D

"This is commander Beckett *sigh* leader of the 64th Raptors."

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
He didnt like the raptors, I take it...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Backslash

• Bring Our Might To Bear
What about the way too cheery artificial simulator voice?  :D "Welcome to training simulator module TSM-103..."  I always crack up every time he says "This module is designed to...", the way it's exactly the same every time.

Hahaha, I totally need to give that kind of speech next time I teach someone how to use some computer program at the office...

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Could be worse... it could say "This is Training Simulator Module TSM-500X *****"

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Try listening to the "The TSM series is not intended..." voice at double speed, but without a pitch shift. It seriously sounds like those guys you hear saying all the legal stuff at the end of commercials.