Author Topic: Voices?  (Read 2653 times)

Who did the voice acting for Bosch and Petrach? They're the coolest sounding characters...

Oh, and how was the vasudan speech made? It sounds like an awesome alien language, but im wondering what methods volition used to make it, so i might make some of my own.

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

I like snipes myself. After all, you DID play the best missions with him, plus he was one of the most serious sounding ones.... too bad the NTF has to lose.... ****ing vasudans....   :hopping:

I like snipes myself. After all, you DID play the best missions with him, plus he was one of the most serious sounding ones.... too bad the NTF has to lose.... ****ing vasudans....   :hopping:

Hey man ! Dont knock the vasudans !   :mad2:

lol, you probably wont like my campaign im making, its about the remants of the NTF 9 years after capella, and the regrouping of this rebellion :) DIE VASUDANS!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, you probably wont like my campaign im making, its about the remants of the NTF 9 years after capella, and the regrouping of this rebellion :) DIE VASUDANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah. At least the vasudans arent led by suicidal commanders and admirals, and a shivan-loving maniac for a leader.

Offline Turey

• Installer dude

Bah. At least the vasudans arent led by suicidal commanders and admirals, and a shivan-loving maniac for a leader.

No, they're lead by the guy who thought the Coli was a good idea.
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
It was a good idea. It's just that 80 saths was a better one :p
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Turey

• Installer dude

Damn those Shivans and their good ideas! We'll Just have to think of some more bad ideas to counter them!  ::) ;)

I finally settled on taking an interceptor so I basically could outrun them when the swarms approaced and occasionally turn around once I was near a friendly cap ship while flak was eating away at them and take a couple of shots - then turn away hit the burners and dodge all over the place again for a while.

Very crude - lost all my wingmen, but kept me alive long enough to jump out.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
...outrun what, the Vasudans? 

I have this crazy image of swarms of Vasudans floating through space after you, Blastman. 

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

Damn those Shivans and their good ideas! We'll Just have to think of some more bad ideas to counter them!  ::) ;)

Okay, I got it. We just have to replace all GTVA pilots and ship commanders with....

Puppets! Preferrably sock puppets. We'll be invicible!

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
Who was the black guy that did command? I thought he did very well. Also the guy who did Rear Admiral Koth. He was so convincing. :nod:
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

admiral petrarch sounds like that admiral from the movie independance day...are those the same actors? i swear to god...'sept that guy was bald, and the pic on the site has him with hair...
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
It was indeed Robert Loggia who did both roles. He's done voice acting for a few games. GTA 3 comes to mind for instance.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

It was indeed Robert Loggia who did both roles. 

I KNEW IT!!!  time to watch independance day for 48 strieght hours...
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.