Author Topic: Killing Bosch  (Read 1593 times)

In the mission 'Return To Babel' (At least i think thats it), where you finally encounter the Iceni in the nebula, its just been boarded by an Azrael shivan transport, and the transport is leaving the area. Bosch and his liuetenants are supposedly on board this transport.

Now even though its about 2 clicks out from your starting point, i managed to race in with a wing of horus' at my side, armed with maxims, and blew it away before it could jump out. Command acknowledges this, but for some reason, it isnt regarded as a 'Bonus Objective' , and the following mission takes place, where you are sortied to find the azrael, even if you've destroyed it.

Anyone find this a little odd ?

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Yeah, happened to me once, too. Couldn't replicate it, though.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
In the mission 'Return To Babel' (At least i think thats it), where you finally encounter the Iceni in the nebula, its just been boarded by an Azrael shivan transport, and the transport is leaving the area. Bosch and his liuetenants are supposedly on board this transport.

Now even though its about 2 clicks out from your starting point, i managed to race in with a wing of horus' at my side, armed with maxims, and blew it away before it could jump out. Command acknowledges this, but for some reason, it isnt regarded as a 'Bonus Objective' , and the following mission takes place, where you are sortied to find the azrael, even if you've destroyed it.

Anyone find this a little odd ?

Acknowledges how?

(NB: it could be a different transport to Boschs' anyways, couldn't it?  My memory is hazy, but I'm sure the cutscene shows at least 2 transports arriving outside Boschs' window)

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Correct! Bosch's transport has already left the area by the time you warp in, what you killed was the second transport! (IIRC   :nervous:)
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
(NB: it could be a different transport to Boschs' anyways, couldn't it?  My memory is hazy, but I'm sure the cutscene shows at least 2 transports arriving outside Boschs' window)
Three Azraels and a Rakshasa, to be precise.

and we know all well know what the shivans do when there is not enough room on their transports...

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
and we know all well know what the shivans do when there is not enough room on their transports...

Bring more?

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
Explode stars?

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope start killion all those who cant fit into a transport! I wonder if they do the same with theyr civilians? Asuming they have such thing!
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!