Author Topic: Wii number megathread!  (Read 5748 times)

Looks like Nintendo could've thought this Mii thing through a bit better. Starkweather, if you get an odd looking Mii, delete it, it's not mine. :p My brother found your contact on the list and sent something to it because, logically, that's what you do if you see a contact on a system that's only used by you and one other person, and you know it's not your contact. :doubt:

Odd looking Mii? I don't know if it's yours or not, but somebody made a horrendously ugly(no offense to its creator) Mii, titled only "wtf". I thought it was funny.
He's the product of a broken condom, boredom, a donkey, a duck, and me. He kicks rather large amounts of ass at Bowling though, though he does not like his handicap brought into conversation.

Just trying to be a good parent is all.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Well I got a good connection test, but the news channel takes forever to update. Ideas?

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
News Channel usually works fine for me. It's the internet and Shop channels that are slow(but now working) for me.

Anyways, everything seems to be working properly now; I was having some troubles on my PC as well. Kind of gay. But my genius dad fixed it for me.

Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Well I got a good connection test, but the news channel takes forever to update. Ideas?

First time opening it? It took forever for me also, just let it do it's thing, if not though, I don't know.

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
All my channels work flawlessly. You can add me at:

6460 6612 1629 2396
I am a revolutionary.

Finally got one.  24 units at target at 7:30 am - all of them accounted for by the time the store opened.
Fun Factor:  This ain't gonna be a console war - it's a console execution.
Gripe:  Lucasarts, why, exactly, isn't Star Wars Episode Who gives a ****, you've got a wiimote, we've got a lightsaber in my hand yet?

Code:7758 7125 3916 8534

Finally got one.  24 units at target at 7:30 am - all of them accounted for by the time the store opened.
Fun Factor:  This ain't gonna be a console war - it's a console execution.
Gripe:  Lucasarts, why, exactly, isn't Star Wars Episode Who gives a ****, you've got a wiimote, we've got a lightsaber in my hand yet?

Code:7758 7125 3916 8534

Because George Lucas does't like little boys acting like anakin (not hard because he usually is whining.) and the sith becoming a reality.

Or it may be because they haven't thought.

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
no, it'd make star wars kid an accepted member of society again.

and wii do not want that.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Heres mine again:

3661 2854 1878 6695

And if anybody sees a Mii called 'Blinky' in their parade... that ain't a mustache!
Find me as Hojo Norem elsewhere...

butter_pat_head... a name picked in sheer desperation more than 10 years ago from some super obscure Red Dwarf reference.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Just finished adding everyone on this thread :)

Offline Ulala

I'll add phatosealpha as soon as I get home. We need some online play capabilities.. I forsee great fun in our future WiiHLPers.
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
I forsee great fun in our future WiiHLPers.
HLWii'ers sounds better.

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
6731 8403 8465 0119
I've added most if not all of you.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline Ulala

HLWii'ers sounds better.

Indeed, HLWii'ers it is. I've added Turey and phatosealpha.

I am a revolutionary.

Gonna add alpha and turey soon.