Author Topic: Wii number megathread!  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Wii number megathread!
Okay, fellow Wii-players out there... This is where we're going to post all of our Wii numbers. If a mod could sticky this, that'd be most excellent.

Mine is: 3072 0152 3469 8919

Please add me; I will accept. =)

EDIT: to find your Wii number... At the Wii menu, go to the message board(the button at the bottom right). Click the 2nd button on the bottom left to write a new message, and then go to your address book. The first thing you should see is yours.

To add a friend's number(or to add an email address/cell phone to correspond with), click "Register" and go to the appropriate option. If you know the number or address, it should be fairly self explanitory from there.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 07:28:51 pm by Ghost »
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Re: Wii number megathread!
The moment I succeed in getting a Wii I will add you... just don't hold your breath.  :p
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
6097 8193 2567 3391

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
Just out of curiosity, is there a pattern to Wii numbers? Or is it just a random one?
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I cant wait for there to be a bot that can somehow access the wii network and spam everyone who posts their numbers >..>;;
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I cant wait for there to be a bot that can somehow access the wii network and spam everyone who posts their numbers >..>;;

Can't work; need to have the numbers registered at both ends to send a message. :)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ah, those crafty japanese!
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

0611 3213 9868 9346

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
3131-3845-6768-9002

By the way, is there a way to have your buddy's Mii show up? As in, if I register your guys numbers, I'll have a Mii of you walk around in the Mii screan?

3131-3845-6768-9002

By the way, is there a way to have your buddy's Mii show up? As in, if I register your guys numbers, I'll have a Mii of you walk around in the Mii screan?

Mii Parade?

Oh, yeah I get you, it's pretty much what I just said, Mii Parade. Just turn travel on in Mii channel.

Added you though, looking foward to some online play.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 08:22:41 pm by Starkweather »

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Ok :) And is there any way to only have those other accounts show up when a certain user is activated or something? I've got an immature 15 year old brother and I'm afraid of what he might, ahem, "announce". :)

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
I don't know, but you could always monitor messages 'you' send out, and delete anything that you didn't write.

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
But wouldn't the other person already have read them? :p

Do the low tech technique, kick his ass if he does, and/or rape his dog.

Huh?

You could make him listen to Saosin also, that's torture.

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo

...Shush. Umm... I guess you'd better just keep an eye on your idiot brother; me, I'm worried about my older brothers trying to screw with me.

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Ok :) And is there any way to only have those other accounts show up when a certain user is activated or something? I've got an immature 15 year old brother and I'm afraid of what he might, ahem, "announce". :)

Check what options are on the parental controls, methinks.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Looks like Nintendo could've thought this Mii thing through a bit better. Starkweather, if you get an odd looking Mii, delete it, it's not mine. :p My brother found your contact on the list and sent something to it because, logically, that's what you do if you see a contact on a system that's only used by you and one other person, and you know it's not your contact. :doubt:

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Looks like Nintendo could've thought this Mii thing through a bit better. Starkweather, if you get an odd looking Mii, delete it, it's not mine. :p My brother found your contact on the list and sent something to it because, logically, that's what you do if you see a contact on a system that's only used by you and one other person, and you know it's not your contact. :doubt:

Odd looking Mii? I don't know if it's yours or not, but somebody made a horrendously ugly(no offense to its creator) Mii, titled only "wtf". I thought it was funny.

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Not me :p
I tried adding you but it didnt' give me the option to send a message - in fact, it didn't do that for Stark when I tried either - so if my bro got it ot work, I dunno what he did.

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Not me :p
I tried adding you but it didnt' give me the option to send a message - in fact, it didn't do that for Stark when I tried either - so if my bro got it ot work, I dunno what he did.

That's odd. I'll go check in a little bit; if there's nothing there from you I'll add you myself.

EDIT:: Ah... there seems to be a problem on my end. The other day when my internet screwed up: I think it messed up both Wii shop channel and the Internet channel. So I don't know if the connection is still messed up, or what. I get a good connection test, and News and Forecast channels regularly update, and when I send emails to myself from my computer, it'll show up... I don't know. Hopefully I can figure it out.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 04:59:32 pm by Ghost »

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing