Author Topic: TMG Babylon 5 Resource Page  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Howlingmad

• I may be in USA but I'm English through & through!
    • The Mad Goner Public Forum
TMG Babylon 5 Resource Page
Just thought you all might like to see The Mad Goner's B5 section created by our very own TripleF.

It is a complete B5 catalogue create with an eye for detail and humour.

http://www.themadgoner.com/TMG/Sci_Fi/SciPages/Babylon5/Front_Page/Mark4_Build.htm Just hit the Big YELLOW Button.

Let me know what you think or join and post on our open forum.

This is not a tout for members (honest), just thought you of all people would appreciate the effort made.

We also have a really good Star Trek section if you're interested. Just navigate to the Sci-Fi Main page and select Star Trek from the name plate.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. :yes:
"BUGGER! I'll have to wait for someone to wake up now!"

"They said I had a lot of repressed anger."
"And now?", said Lennier.
Marcus replied "I'm not repressed anymore." :D

The Mad Goner, the best nut house on the net

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Re: TMG Babylon 5 Resource Page
Doesn't seem to work... In Opera.
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
Re: TMG Babylon 5 Resource Page
Works with IE 7

The Enfali Patrol Cutter:
"Operating system: Windows 98 (SE)"  :D  :D   :P
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))