Author Topic: D2-XL is awesome, but...  (Read 7098 times)

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: D2-XL is awesome, but...
You have the latest version of D2X-XL?  If so, go to the bug tracker section of http://sourceforge.net/projects/d2x-xl/ (Trackers -> Bugs) and report it....
I know Diedel has a username over here, but IDK what it is.

Offline karx11erx

• D2X-XL and DLE-XP coder
    • Descent 2 & D2X-XL
The missions folder is *not* optional, as it is required by the original Descent already.

Please post all bug reports and feature requests in the trackers on http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/d2x-xl.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Hm, I thought he had the missions folder already... his problem is he can't destroy the L5 Boss.  But I thought there was no Boss until L15?  And the full-screen thing is weird.

EDIT: Could this be a conflict of some demo version files being in his missions dir?

@Iritscen:
The link for d'ling FS is in my siggy too, but wait until April, as the bandwidth is exceeded for now... or you can just torrent it.
FreeSpace2 SCP DVD .torrent - please help seed when you finish!!
FileFront direct download:
FreeSpace SCP DVD ISO Now Available for Download (New Mirror Posted!)

Kewl.  Thanks.

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Hm, I thought he had the missions folder already... his problem is he can't destroy the L5 Boss.  But I thought there was no Boss until L15?  And the full-screen thing is weird.

EDIT: Could this be a conflict of some demo version files being in his missions dir?

I have the missions folder.

The full-screen thing IS bizarre.  The flag isn't doing anything.  Very strange.  ALT-Enter works, but it's kinda irritating :P

The problem is in Robby station... the big red robot won't die :)

I'll post the bug on sourceforge.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]