Author Topic: All the microsoft flight sims won't run.  (Read 1412 times)

All the microsoft flight sims won't run.
Every time I run flight simulator (no matter what one) and I takeof, I get a blue screen (note it is not capatalized, and therefore not the (in)famous Blue Screen of Death)

I have:
AMD Sempron 3000+
1 Gig ram
Radeon 9800 Pro (don't hit me, it cost me 80€)
Asus K8 stuff motherboard.

the latest catalyst drivers.

I don't have this problem with other games, just with Flight Simulator 2004, FS98 and Combat Flight Simulator.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Re: All the microsoft flight sims won't run.
Revert back to older catalyst's, I've heard the latest 7.3 cause blue screens due to some bug they didn't encounter in beta testing. Or so I remember reading a while back.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: All the microsoft flight sims won't run.
im just guessing off the top of my head, could that just be the sky :D

cfs 12 and 3 run fine, fs98 i havent tried to run in awhile but i bet it still works fine. 98 it good cause of the massive librarys of custom aircraft for it available over at flightsim.com. i thought about getting fsx, but i think id get bored without having anything to shoot at/with. i heard an off rumor about a cfs4, based off the fsx engine. i hope they do a different war though, ww1, korea or nam come to mind. i dont really want it ultra modern as i still like good ol fashoned dogfighting with guns, but i want to fly choppers too.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 08:21:13 am by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN