Author Topic: Haloid: Halo vs. Metroid  (Read 7341 times)

Offline DaBrain

• Screensniper
    • Shadows of Lylat board
Re: Haloid: Halo vs. Metroid
Action and lesbians. So... I guess that covers all important aspects a movie should have.  ;7

I don't know much about character animation, but this must have been a quite a bit of work.
--------------------------------------------------
SoL is looking for a sound effect artist
Please PM me in case you want to apply
---------------------------------
Shadows of Lylat - A Freespace 2 total conversion
(hosted by Game-Warden)
----------------------------------

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I nkow something about it and I cna tell you - this involved a HEWLL of a lot of work..hats oof for executiron, alltough it was a "bit" overblown..

Croucging Tiger, Hidden Dragon meets John Woo...igh,,
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Samus is bad a
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I nkow something about it and I cna tell you - this involved a HEWLL of a lot of work..hats oof for executiron, alltough it was a "bit" overblown..

Croucging Tiger, Hidden Dragon meets John Woo...igh,,

Are you drunk? :p

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Damn those fast type erros...damn ye all to hell! I curse ye! :mad:

Erm..where was I? Oh yeah...Samus sucks. No offense to Metroid lovers but the armor looks redicolous. Turning into a ball? How the hell does the chick survive?
Just how much fuel and power can one put in those rocket boots...I want one pair! :lol:
Anbd whats with that Jedi crap? Is that a saber or a whip? Does that cut or hold? It kinda has oposite properties.. :confused:

On the upside, the chick is hot..
But the last scene was really not needed...

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Samus rocks your world and you know it!
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Erm..where was I? Oh yeah...Samus sucks. No offense to Metroid lovers but the armor looks redicolous. Turning into a ball? How the hell does the chick survive?
Just how much fuel and power can one put in those rocket boots...I want one pair! :lol:
Anbd whats with that Jedi crap? Is that a saber or a whip? Does that cut or hold? It kinda has oposite properties.. :confused:

She survives because the armor was built by the most technologically advanced race I have ever heard of. :p

The rocket boots are not Metroid canon, by the way. Those were added by the video creator because they look really cool. They do not appear in any Metroid game, and I don't believe there are any plans to introduce such a mechanism in future titles.

The laser-sword/blaster is canon (at least insofaras Super Smash Bros. can be considered canon), but the exact properties are not known to fans at this point. There is no data to suggest that it is a whip, though. Once more, I believe the movie creator made that up. I also don't believe either Samus or a SPARTAN has reflexes as fast as those demonstrated in the video either.

Samus rocks your world and you know it!

You are correct. Samus FTW!  :nod:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Vretsu

That was really, really, REALLY stupid. Huge rip off every scene in all three Matrix movies. So bad that words just don't do it justice.

1/10 for at some mildly interesting editing effects, even though I could probably do better with a piece of bark and a broken CRT monitor.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:42:46 pm by Vretsu »

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
SPARTANS rock!

*FOR GLORY!*

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
SPARTANS rock!

*FOR GLORY!*
I wonder where he's just been. :rolleyes:

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
No..I wasn't in the movies...and frankly, I think that the movie (Sparta) is mediocre AT BEST.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 04:11:35 am by TrashMan »

Offline Desert Tyrant

• Meh.
That was really, really, REALLY stupid. Huge rip off every scene in all three Matrix movies. So bad that words just don't do it justice.

1/10 for at some mildly interesting editing effects, even though I could probably do better with a piece of bark and a broken CRT monitor.
Sure you couldent
SPARTANS rock!

*FOR GLORY!*
I wonder where he's just been. :rolleyes:

Ironicaly, nobody has seen it round here.(****ing emo bastards)

Offline Vretsu

Sure you couldent

Shouldn't it be "sure you could?" Because sarcastically saying "sure you couldn't" is basically saying you think I can do it. And since seriously saying "sure you couldn't" would make no sense whatsoever, you have forced me to question your sanity.

Regardless of your state of mind, I've already done better just by sitting here twiddling my thumbs. :D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 12:11:29 am by Vretsu »

Offline Desert Tyrant

• Meh.
Sure you couldent

Shouldn't it be "sure you could?" Because sarcastically saying "sure you couldn't" is basically saying you think I can do it. And since seriously saying "sure you couldn't" would make no sense whatsoever, you have forced me to question your sanity.

Regardless of your state of mind, I've already done better just by sitting here twiddling my thumbs. :D

Wrong guy, that was MY quote, not Mefustaes

Offline Vretsu

This minor setback will not stop me from forever associating you with whatever it is I was going to associate you with. Rest assured it was extremely witty, whatever I was going to say.

I found this a few days ago, the lesbian part kida suprised me but the carnage was ooooh so sweet