Author Topic: Cant find any servers  (Read 1917 times)

Cant find any servers
 :sigh: Hey all
Got little problem with FS2 multiplayer ..
got account to login (on fs2net or something) + build 3_6_9
And everytime i try to find any server - 0 returned ..
dunno if i got good ip (64.92.160.250) in file fs2open_pxo.cfg ..
Hope someone can help me ..
(and sorry for posting in here just dunno where to do it =\ )

Offline Dysko

Re: Cant find any servers
:welcome:
Welcome to the HLP Station. Do not feed the resident Shivan Carl as he will become voracious and chew your leg off. You can find him in the ventilation duct. Throw him your lunch and he'll leave you alone (usually). Flamethrowers can be found under your seat but due to financial constraints have been re-filled with holy water. Plasma rifles can be found in storage lockers. To prevent act of n00b, however, these can only be opened by Moderators, Volition, GOD or a hyperintelligent shade of BluE. Please, do not mention the sequel of FS2 if you want to remain undamaged. If you go in the Vasudan section of the station and find a box labelled “Headz”, please don’t open it.  Enjoy your stay!

Returning to your thread:
In the file fs2open_pxo.cfg there should be written:
Code: [Select]
fs2netd.game-warden.com

Also, if you want to organise a match, you should go in the HLP IRC channel and ask for somebody to play. Most of the times you'll want to play multi, you'll probably find 0 servers, so better ask for somebody to play first. :)
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Welcome to the HLP Station. Do not feed the resident Shivan Carl as he will become voracious and chew your leg off. You can find him in the ventilation duct. Throw him your lunch and he'll leave you alone (usually). Flamethrowers can be found under your seat but due to financial constraints have been re-filled with holy water. Plasma rifles can be found in storage lockers. To prevent act of n00b, however, these can only be opened by Moderators, Volition, GOD or a hyperintelligent shade of BluE. Please, do not mention the sequel of FS2 if you want to remain undamaged. If you go in the Vasudan section of the station and find a box labelled “Headz”, please don’t open it.  Enjoy your stay!
:D Now i need to clean my monitor by you ;P - was eating

And thanks for help - may i have link where are infos of irc channel and server ?  :lol:

Offline Dysko

Of course!
Connect to one of the EsperNet's IRC-servers (like esper.net or cosmos.esper.net), and then join the channel #hard-light.
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

actually, i'm having a similar problem, though it may just be due to the refresh rate of the FS2Net AccessPoint site. every time i see theres a game up, i open fs, check, and it's never there. i go back to the site and it's gone, so im guessing its just the refresh rate.