Author Topic: So...  (Read 1524 times)

IS TBP dead now that the TBP team is done?
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
IS TBP dead now that the TBP team is done?

well once we have a SOLID and FINAL 3.4 Release I would start my work on "The Black Hand"1, "Awakening of the Beast"2 and "The Janus Refit"3 again
(IMO making huge campaigns build on a beta makes little sense -- you just have to update and update the whole stuff again - and that means stress, stress)

so there will be live after all.... (and if MAG gets once again going noone can predict what miracles he may produce)

1 - my PSI Corps campaign set between 2253 and 2261
2 - my EA vs. [not identified Enemy] campaign set 2264
3 - update/re-make of EMW campaign for TBP release 1 (pretty old)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
There is no team but I am still working on TBP core. It's just that I don't consider myself, on my own, a team. There is a small list of jobs which need doing before the final release of TBP. I am dragging my heels with them actually.  :nervous: Once the final version of TBP is released it's time to make some fun missions and campaigns for it!

Orph the last beta release is pretty much the final release. Any further changes will be so small and insignificant as to make no odds. So crack on.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.