Author Topic: Voice acting project for Sync  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Tinman

• Released: WCS mini campaign
Voice acting project for Sync
Now it is time to do something...

I played some campaigns and i liked all of them... i think i prefer campaigns with voice acting, so i plan to organize voice acting for Sync (http://www.rateofinjury.com/sync/)

Now i look for people, female or male, who like to voice act!

You need a microphone and software e.g. Audacity (Freeware)
Voice recording should be done in 44 kHz mono.

Please record these 10 lines an send the files (.wav, .mp3 or .ogg) to [email protected]

1. "Alpha, investigate those signals. They're about 6 clicks out. Beta, protect the Tether. We're 20 kilometres from the node."

2. "What the hell is going on?"

3. "Arkhel! Please assist!"

4. "Help! Pirates are converging on us!"

5. "So... how's the trader business going?"

6. "Hostile craft closing on our position! Alpha, engage!"

7. "This is the GTD Carthage. You are all under arrest."

8. "They're not here. Where are they?"

9. "The cargo's gone. Destroyed or been stolen, I don't know. But it's not there anymore."

10. "Libra wing inbound!"

Then i sort the voices and ask you to record more text.

Here we go!!  :)

Offline swamper123

• Just call me Swamper
Re: Voice acting project for Sync
Hello, are the voice acting project ,still active?
Let's play Blue Planet

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
I sort of doubt this is still active, seeing as the thread is from '07. However, I too would like to see Sync done with a quality VA.

Ransom is working with a fellow right now to do the work on Transcend, which also involves a re-write of some parts thereof if my understanding is correct on the matter. I'd like to think we'll get a proper VA for Sync sometime, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.  :(
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Gonna lock this for now, then.  If Ransom and FoxtrotTango ever decide to do the same effort for Sync as they are for Transcend, we can get a new thread going.