Author Topic: Problem with Fsport for FS1  (Read 940 times)

Problem with Fsport for FS1
Hi, need some help here please

Running FS1 via FS port and all was fine until I reached the Hammer and the Anvil mission - after committing to the mission I get the screen up and then it just crashes (or rather zone alarm throws up a Dr Watson "trying to communicate ...blah, blah" message box). Either the whole system freezes requiring re-boot or just the game freezes (but I can still shut it down via task mgr)

Running XP in @ 1280x1024, all settings High Qual on 7800GS with 1G RAM, XP3200+

Any ideas?

thanks,

Simon

Have posted a bug report also for this

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: Problem with Fsport for FS1
OK, do you have the SCP?  If not, you can use Turey's Installer link in my signature.  If you have the SCP, do you have the latest graphics drivers for your graphics card?

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Re: Problem with Fsport for FS1
With Retail, I don't think he could have made as far as the Anvil mission. The FSPort, I think, heavily relies on some SCP features.

Anyway, if you know of anything that gets introduced in that mission, try to see if that works. I think the Ursa is the only new thing there. Try going without an Ursa and see if it gets better.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.