Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 2404 times)

Offline RazorsKiss

• The Cutting Edge
    • RazorsKiss.net
As stated in this post, I'd be willing to collate them on the feature requests page, if I can get a list from the various mods/individuals.

How would I go about that?  Just start putting 'em up there, or make a thread requesting the various lists, and getting "seconds" to put under "supported by"?
Fringespace - Tachyon: Revived   ModDB Listing   Razorskiss.net 

You only think you can outfly me.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
There should be a 'stalled' or 'partially complete' section. I've stopped work on the customizable ship types for several months and have no plans to work on them in the immediate future. Anybody else can (in theory) pick up the work and add more options to the table.
-C

Offline RazorsKiss

• The Cutting Edge
    • RazorsKiss.net
Can-do.  Just let me know which are which!

This'll require a bit of liason work from both sides - the requesters on one side, and the devs on the other - but if there's a central contact, I think it'll be a bit easier to "get together" on it.  But that's just my opinion :D

Offline RazorsKiss

• The Cutting Edge
    • RazorsKiss.net
I thought about something I'd want from you, were I do do that, WMCoolmon.

If I could get a short blurb as to where, at least in a general way, you stopped, that would be most helpful.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Hmm...
How about a way to fix this?

Is the possible to command the giant GTVA collusus or some other covverate?

I would like to do this during the game, instead of wasteing my time shooting the shivans, just ram into them!

Is there any way i could do this?
It's certainly possible, but as you take damage to turrets and whatnot your damage box fills up.

There's a hardcoded limit to the number of broken subsystems that can be displayed, and once that limit is reached, the game crashes to desktop.