Author Topic: Problems..  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Kohler

I just found this great game and im going to run it in version 3.2 but i have problems.

When i go to game and to campaign,there isnt any(i know there not should be any)
Then i come to this site and download some campaigns..or maps.. i get only .vp files..what i should do whit them..

Please help me fast!

Thx already.

(EDIT)
I can see the campaigns in my campaigns list but when i select any of them (Drums of war and i dont remember the other one)And i go to the continue it says "attempt to load the mission failed" what should i do?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 08:02:29 am by Kohler »

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I suspect that the missions you're trying to work with need v3.3
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I can see the campaigns in my campaigns list but when i select any of them (Drums of war and i dont remember the other one)And i go to the continue it says "attempt to load the mission failed" what should i do?

Drums of War 1 was created using the 3.4 Beta and FRED_Open 3.6.9 so it will not work with 3.2 or 3.3 (certain new craft are not included etc.)
- it has to be played with the 3.4 beta or with TBP Final arriving at the end of the (new) month

If you could come around with the name of the other campaign I could help you with the troblems it creates
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."