Author Topic: To the Inferno team.  (Read 2783 times)

To the Inferno team.
well the one I was going to do Ill have to scrap! but owell I can still do the one with the Ancient fleet wich I have had on the back bernnr for some time and that one is the one I whant too do! Ill have to ask if I could use some of the ships in Inferno. If you let me I will not have the campian out untill you get yours done ferst.

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 06-19-2001).]
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Black Ace

• The Traveler
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Huh?

------------------
Staff Member, Hard Light Productions
Creator / Project Coordinator: The Perfect Storm
TPS Forums Page - Click Here
Think you've got killer vocal cords? Voice actors needed! Email me @                        [email protected]                          

These detonators were a piece of junk! I even followed the directions... - Lt. Commander Snipes - Special Operations Command
Staff Member,Hard Light Productions

Creator / Project Coordinator:The Perfect Storm

Black Ace 2.1a - "I've been beyond the rim... and back!"

Originally posted by Black Ace:
Huh?

I mean my ferst campian ida I have to scrap that and go with this one, and I only need 6 ships thats it. The rest of the campian I can do on my oune.

------------------

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 06-19-2001).]

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
You are starting to makeing me mad,you want 6 ships,then wait until we are done whit the campaing,and you wantee to beta test yeah right in your dreams you want to use them in your camapiang when you are beta testing the demom,well you could have the job as a beta tester but now no way not for your purposes if you want to use ancient ships make them your SELF

------------------

------------------
                   [email protected]                  Staff member of
SOC Inferno,can you defeat the shivans?  

Soc Inferno

iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
I see this going nowhere.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

right...  this was moved cos it was in the wrong forum, and is pure pointless flamebait...

Outlook Express doesn't install with Windows for nothing...  use it and keep this childish trash off the forums...

------------------
Temporal Mechanics
What does Kazan use for birth control?
His personality!

- Ace

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
1.stop wyning
2.get a life
3.don't post stupid threads like this
4.contact me on icq see siggy
5.or e-mail [email protected]
6.OWNED

------------------

------------------
                   [email protected]                  Staff member of
SOC Inferno,can you defeat the shivans?  

Soc Inferno

iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

sory I asked Ill never tok to him agen!

------------------

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
FOOL
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
If you only need 6 ships Bobboau has released 5.

If you want my Ancient ships you will have to wait untill the campaign is released.

OWNED