Author Topic: A question about the story line of the game/post FS2  (Read 1301 times)

A question about the story line of the game/post FS2
How far has the story gone past the sun going super nova at the end of freespace 2. Has anyone done an expansion of the game for this time period. Sorry if this is in the wrong place I am still trying to nav the board. I was just wondering. It always seemed an odd story line that the Shivans would have the sun go super nova. The war was completly theirs at this point. So I was wondering if anyone knew what the developers were thinking/going with the story.

Further, It seemed to me that they were leaning towards the story line, as a climax, was to get back to earth ie, the artificial jump node."

Any input or discussion would be cool.

I hope I am not opening a sore spot here. If I am I apologize in advance.

Chesticus

Watch the skies

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Re: A question about the story line of the game/post FS2
Not sure how well the search function works nowadays, but if it did work you could find thousands of posts of speculation regarding this matter :D

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
The short answer is, no one knows.
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Many campaigns set in a post-capella time frame will have ideas on what was going on though. Play a bunch of them and pick the idea you like.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]