Author Topic: Here I was thinking I was doing good .......  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Snaga

Here I was thinking I was doing good .......
...... and now seeing this mod I'm humbled. I'm new here, but have been paying attention to some mods for the last 2 years. By that time I discovered that the freespace was modable, so I read all that I could about it, downloaded everything I needed, and taught myself to model in truespace 3.2 just to have some Star Destroyers pitched against the colossus. Now, I'm finishing my own mod of the Star Wars Universe, but it cant compare with the things I see here. Especially cause I cant texture at all. Just some basic colors to put with the truespace, (imagine that!!! :D). I came to this site hoping to put some pics from my work and see if someone was interested on using them.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: Here I was thinking I was doing good .......
If you're still interested in improving your work, we might be able to make use of your Mon Calamari stuff, we don't really have anyone highly interested in doing them yet.  Check the shipset post to see what we need, and if you think you have something to fill a gap let us know!  Also, go ahead and drop by the IRC room to chat.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
:welcomeblue:
Pretty good for Ts3. :nod:
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Snaga

If you're still interested in improving your work, we might be able to make use of your Mon Calamari stuff, we don't really have anyone highly interested in doing them yet.  Check the shipset post to see what we need, and if you think you have something to fill a gap let us know!  Also, go ahead and drop by the IRC room to chat.

Thanks. I´ll check it out. If you wish, tell me were I can send you the files for those Mon Calamari. I Hope you can use them, though they are not exactly to scale.