Author Topic: Model Permission  (Read 2708 times)

Offline untouchable

• Fear the DA...
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/da
I would like to use the Terran Knossos if that is alright with you guys, though I would modify it to suit my needs I would still like to use the base model. Is that alright with you?

------------------
"The Darkness shall  befall us all."
-Commander William Wright
----------------------
"G.O.D" of Dark Alliance
The Darkness is Coming

"Violence is merely the means of the incompotent"
-Felix Steighner
----------------------
The Darkness is Coming

Untouchable has spoken :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
If you mean the brand new version it isn't complete yet. But I'll let you use it if you want that version, you'll just have to wait  

Offline untouchable

• Fear the DA...
I'll use the old one, and add to it  

-Felix Steighner
----------------------
The Darkness is Coming

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
   But I can make a better one.  
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
CAN TOO!!!
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Tastes great!
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
LESS FILLING!

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Sorry, I couldn't resist.    

The Order of the Stick

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
..CAN NOT!!!
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline untouchable

• Fear the DA...
I know, to see who can make the better one, I'll make it  
That will decide who can do it best  

-Felix Steighner
----------------------
The Darkness is Coming

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Go ahead Codedog  

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Sorry was at school....oh umm...
Ok, Your ON! muhahahahahahahaha

oh and CAN TOO!!!!

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
  = bad  

Topic closed it has now use anymore.

------------------

-------------------

[email protected]      
ICQ 102628858
Staffer member of Inferno
Inferno

the the mod place!
Join our forums at The ModPlace![/b]