Author Topic: enable anti-aliasing in freespace without forcing it upon my entire computer?  (Read 1806 times)

Offline d2freak

enable anti-aliasing in freespace without forcing it upon my entire computer?
i mean like... does it exist some third party program maybe that lets me set level of anti-aliasing on a per-exe basis  while keeping anti-aliasing settings in catalyst control center to "let application decide"

i mean i could go into catalyst control center there and change it back and forth all the time...and even create keyboard profiles to AA settings but i tend to forget easily and i just want to set the exe up in a program and then forget about it

thanks in advance!

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
Re: enable anti-aliasing in freespace without forcing it upon my entire computer?
Doesn't Catalyst offer profile options to change graphics settings for individual applications without affecting any others...?
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline d2freak

Re: enable anti-aliasing in freespace without forcing it upon my entire computer
well if so, i cant find it.

only thing i can find is the ability to makes profiles with different settings and then bind them to keyboard shortcuts. not to specific application...

am i blind or something?

I know nvidia control panel can do exactly what im looking for.

Re: enable anti-aliasing in freespace without forcing it upon my entire computer
You're right. See the "Game Profiles" section here:
http://www.tweakguides.com/ATICAT_9.html