Author Topic: Ai profiles page misleading  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Tempest

• The Star Wars Conversion
    • The Fate of the Galaxy - SWC
Ai profiles page misleading
Could we get the Ai profiles.tbl page to be re-named Ai_profiles.tbl? I struggled with this for a few minutes before I talked with someone who revealed that there is an underscore in the name. It's misleading, and it will only help people to change the name. (plus, it's a quick change) Thanks.
"... and the klingons also were the soviet's space program. i mean can you really believe that a bunch of communist farmers can make rockets like that?"
-Axem

My photobucket: with all my shiny new stuff on it! http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/Tempest_77/

Offline Shade

Re: Ai profiles page misleading
The wiki treats a space as an underscore in page titles. As such, it also treats an underscore as a space. So it can't be done, for technical reasons, since to the wiki the two names are identical.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Tempest

• The Star Wars Conversion
    • The Fate of the Galaxy - SWC
Then at least provide a notice at the top or something...
"... and the klingons also were the soviet's space program. i mean can you really believe that a bunch of communist farmers can make rockets like that?"
-Axem

My photobucket: with all my shiny new stuff on it! http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/Tempest_77/

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam