Author Topic: RELEASE: Storm Front I - Prophecy  (Read 26045 times)

Offline LoneFan

Re: RELEASE: Storm Front I - Prophecy
Ok, I'm stuck. Could someone please help.
In the mission Hot Zone, at the end of the mission when it asks you to dock with the Hecate, what do you do?

Offline SF-Junky

• Bread can mold, what can you do?
Just fly into the fighterbay. ;)

Offline LoneFan

Just fly into the fighterbay. ;)

That was actually the first thing I tried, all that happens, is I collide with the ship. Could it be a Fred error? 

Offline SF-Junky

Here is the latest version of that mission, tested only a few weeks ago. Unpack into Freespace2/StormFront12/data/missions.

Offline LoneFan

Here is the latest version of that mission, tested only a few weeks ago. Unpack into Freespace2/StormFront12/data/missions.

Thank you! :p

wow - awesome campaign. Some really riveting, seat-of-the-pants missions that I will have to play again at some point. Now I'll have to check out episode II.
Macbook Pro 2.4GHz, 4GB, OS X 10.5
http://arvidtp.net

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
;-)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:29:34 am by High Max »
;-)   #.#   *_*   ^^   ^-^   ^_^

Offline SF-Junky

1. I never said that I would give up fredding. I just said that I need a break. ;-)

2. Those break has been over for more than months - if everything goes well, you will see a rather bug-free Release II of both Storm Front Episodes I and II and What If.

Offline Sara

Very fun campaign, did not try it until now. For whatever reason however, mission: Ghost Ship crashes after a few seconds of starting.

What I most like is how the tension builds up during the campaign, not giving the regular anti-climax some campaigns provide. I'm looking forward to trying part 2. ;)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 07:48:49 am by Sara »

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
:welcome:

Welcome to HLP! Speaking of the campaign, I think that it was really well made. There were many moments of it (to me) that I enjoyed. And like you said, it didn't give the anti-climax ending. Here is the link to Part two, if you need it. :D http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.87
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 08:07:37 am by dragonsniper »
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~