Author Topic: Freespace Motivational Challenge!  (Read 22423 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Freespace Motivational Challenge!
In the same theme.

[attachment deleted by ninja]
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
:lol:

Best one yet!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Woww houd yuu geht soh meny shihps inn thuh gaim?
I think it's a background.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I know, I was joking.

And kudos to Herra Tohtori for doing what I sadly did not think of: Including a Firefly quote
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 06:16:56 pm by spartan_0214 »

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline GenericCorvette

• Lolikyon~!
:|

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq

Mine sux.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline GenericCorvette

• Lolikyon~!

EDIT:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:23:57 pm by GenericCorvette »
:|

Ok, so mine's maybe not the best, but I just thought it was a good idea.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

I think that would make more sense if the picture was showing the Orion actually missing, unless that was intended to demonstrate friendly fire.  Nice picture though.
Everything is better with monkeys.  Even pie.

That is the best first post I have ever seen.

There is a Rakshasa in between them, but it is a bit hard to see. Was expecting it to stand out a bit further.

I had homework to do: threw that together in like five minutes. Otherwise I would have paid more attention to detail.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

There is a Rakshasa in between them, but it is a bit hard to see. Was expecting it to stand out a bit further.

I had homework to do: threw that together in like five minutes. Otherwise I would have paid more attention to detail.
Ah yes, now that I know it's there I can see it.  It kind of blends in with the particle effects.
Everything is better with monkeys.  Even pie.

That is the best first post I have ever seen.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.

My screenshots are famous again!!! :D There goes my contribution.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 04:07:14 pm by S-99 »
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

My screenshots are famous again!!! :D There goes my contribution.

Well, if you made more, you could contribute more. ;)

Speaking of motivation:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 06:24:18 pm by spartan_0214 »

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
I really wish it were already possible to use computer displays as portals to another ones connected to the Internets. That way the projectile vomit would have hit someone who likely deserved it instead of splashing back on me and mine.

Also, that way I could stab you in the eye through the screen, but alas, I'll have to manage with just a verbal assault, but I'll have to partially use someone else's words because this traumatic event has relapsed me into almost speechless condition. So without further ado...

...you empty-headed animal food-trough wiper! I fart in your general direction!  Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries! I was happy not actively remembering the existence of that pheropod monstrosity. May you be eternally stomped by athlete-footed elephants in the afterlife, right next to Prometheus. He can laugh at you from his higher position on that wall of mountain. You can offer some new items on the menu of that poor eagle who has to eat Prometheus' liver on daily basis... I mean, it's not healthy for the ruddy bird to be eating just liver all the eternity, don't you agree?
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Spartan... that was a most egregious mistake...

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I mean, it's not healthy for the ruddy bird to be eating just liver all the eternity, don't you agree?
Wouldn't it still be eating liver?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Actually i have tons of screenshots if everyone wants me to pack them up in a zip file or something. Most of them from back in the days when i had an ati card with hdrish. If everyone wants them, tell me a good place to host them so i can put them up for download.

EDIT: I just realized i need to find them first. Something tells me they were on that partition i accidentally formatted.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.