Author Topic: Joypad Sensitivity  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Ajax

Firstly, congrats to you all on a great job, FS SCP is a truely impressive piece of work!

Unfortunately at the moment, I'm joystick-less, and since the console bunch seem to manage with joypads, I thought I'd give FS2 a go with my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2. However, I can't seem to adjust the sensitivity of the Z axis or rotation! It's correctly calibrated in Windows, but whatever I do ingame has no actual effect on the sensitivity - I've tried altering the mouse sensitivity, the controller sensitivity, and the controller deadzone, all to no effect.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could point me towards something to aid with this problem.

Many thanks

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I don't think that FS_Open has full gamepad support. That is probably your problem. One of the devs might be able to give you more help.

:welcomeorange:
Ajax!
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
hid is hid, you shouldnt have any problems. check the software or custom control panel that came with the pad and see if it has any sensitivity settings.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Ajax

I reset all ingame options back to default, then altered the sliders that I'd altered before, and now it works as expected. I'll just chalk it up to a freak occurance I think, thanks for all your help!

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
:welcome:

Ajax!

I play with a PS2 pad myself and never had that problem???  :wtf: :confused: Must have been a freak occurence!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
yea sometimes pilot files can get tweaked like that.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN