Author Topic: Hellgate London!  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
any HLPers play?

the game is getting better every patch, and i have a feeling after this next one (should be today or tomorrow) i can stop giving my friends the "EA rushed it out the door for the halloween launch" disclaimer.

I have one lv35 Marksman (Turambar) and one lv31 Guardian (Aragost) who can tank the final boss on normal difficulty.

It'd be great to see some of you guys on there.  I know there's got to be some Diablo II fans among you right?

10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
I have a lvl 2... 25 it was I think Summoner on Sydonai. And some other various there aswell (lvl 15 guardian and lvl 15 blademaster. lvl 7 evoker and a lvl 5 engineer)

I still haven't finished the normal difficulty :p
I'm usually playing it with my co-worker and some of my friends so if someone is not there then I'll play something else.
Habeeb it...

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
let me know when you decide to run sydonai.  i'd love to help out.  they totally revamped the party system in the last patch.  it is much improved.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D