Author Topic: Z'ha'dum Background  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Yathin

• Order vs. Chaos. Choose one!
I looked around the forums, seeing if there ever was a Z'ha'dum background that anyone made  :drevil:. There wasn't.

So I made my own.  :nod: This is accurate as I could make it, since I am a newbie to TBP after all :p I made sure to add some ambient lighting, otherwise having the area so red wouldn't look right  ;)

The .fs2 is attached!

If you like it, please make a comment on it! If you think it sucks... well, offer some reasons why and how to improve it.

[attachment deleted by ninja]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 10:13:41 am by Yathin »
"The main motive for going beyond the rim...there's a heck of a big Taco Bell out there...." - JMS

"In the BETA, mounting the reverse side of the ladder pretty much resulted in you getting a knife in the ass or worse." - Dylan Jobe

WIP : First Strike

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
damn, now you spoiled it!  :)       Mine looks pretty similar.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Yathin

• Order vs. Chaos. Choose one!
damn, now you spoiled it!  :)       Mine looks pretty similar.

should I get rid of the screenshot?  :lol:

edit: I am going to, because then can see it in action, rather than just a screenie :p. beisdes, its more of a suprise
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 06:12:06 pm by Yathin »
"The main motive for going beyond the rim...there's a heck of a big Taco Bell out there...." - JMS

"In the BETA, mounting the reverse side of the ladder pretty much resulted in you getting a knife in the ass or worse." - Dylan Jobe

WIP : First Strike