Author Topic: What do you want? Why are you here?  (Read 15034 times)

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
What do you want? Why are you here?
I want it done.  So what are you doing in here? Go! Finish!
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
We're working, we're working. Lots of bumps and stops along the road, but we're still going.
:)

oh and peoples don`t wait news about MT you will know when we are ready:)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 08:17:25 am by 153 »
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline aldi

do i need any more freders for Machina terra because i think i can help.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Taking over the project now, are we?

sorry, couldn't help it....
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
In all actuality styxx has relinquished control of this Mod to me.  I now have absolute autonomy as far as the production of MT.  Of course then i woke up to Styxx beating the hell out of me.  :D

Aldi, I am lead fredder for MT, add me to ICQ, or PM me and we can talk, i am always in the Market for new talent.

But if you really want an update as to the progress of MT, here it is.......some stuff got done.:ha:
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline BlazeME

I just want the whole thing now! :D
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
this forum is as active as TT forum :D
I hate My signature!

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
we are building MT in secret base:D

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
This thread and this forum are actually being not being replied to at all.  Styxx has enabled the staff to transmit directly to your subconscious mind, and you only think you are seeing this forum.  Further, there is actually no Machina Terra Mod.  Well I am not technically correct in that, there is a mod, it exists, but only in our heads, as we of the MT staff share our thoughts....and Styxx head is a scary place to be.  I digress, When you download MT, you will actually be downloading nothing but a conscious thought, which is being placed into your subconscious by what Styxx invented and HiG calls "The Pink Leg Warmers of Speed".  

How do they work?

Styxx puts the Pink Leg Warmers on and begins humming the theme from "Leave it to Beaver", once this has been happening for at least 12 minutes, he puts his cigar out in a Rum and Coke, at which point the resulting temperature rise coupled with the sonic vibrations of "Leave it to Beaver" turn the grass outside his house blue.  Once the grass is blue he rolls some into a piece of paper and he then lights a marble on fire (which is a hell of a trick) using the marble as his new incendiary device he quickly lights the leg warmers on fire and then dowses them witht he rum and coke.  After all of this it is a simple matter of adding three hot pepper seeds to a duracell battery, with a twist of lemon, and then using a penny and a screwdriver to run current through the leg warmers.  With the durrent running, and his legs starting to sweat, he takes the blue grass and paper and places them on the microwave, thus drying them both out rather quickly.  And that is how the Pink Leg Warmers of Speed allow us to place a conscious thought into your subconscious mind.

Anyway, we are currently working in a secret base located in the Bahamas, we have women and rum so not much gets done here, but we do let you think that things are happening.....thank you Styxx for showing us how to make people think we are working hard when we are actually just getting drunk.  

And laughing at your pink leg warmers.:lol:
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Cuba Libres! They're called Cuba Libres!!
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Got an ETC?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
nope:)