Author Topic: Can't Reinstall  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
This is an Installer issue. I was i the process of downloading and installing the DerelictSCP edition when I interrupted the download and then later deleted the created folder before trying to install it again. Only this time, Derelict is greyed out (and checked) and I can't install it. This is understandably aggravating. Does anyone know where the installer keeps records of what it has installed so I can rip the derelict entry out?
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

This is an Installer issue. I was i the process of downloading and installing the DerelictSCP edition when I interrupted the download and then later deleted the created folder before trying to install it again. Only this time, Derelict is greyed out (and checked) and I can't install it. This is understandably aggravating. Does anyone know where the installer keeps records of what it has installed so I can rip the derelict entry out?
If the derelict folder is still there, deleting it might help. I've had a glitch like this before that was solved this way.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
FreeSpace2\Installer\installedversions.txt
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.