Author Topic: Anyone up for a game Thursday/Friday?  (Read 2177 times)

Anyone up for a game Thursday/Friday?
Anyone interested in having a game on Thursday or Friday? I'll be on around 9PM GMT tomorrow and see what happens.

2.5 mb/sec down, 0.6 mb/sec up
Windows XP, 512mb RAM
Intel Celeron processor, 1.4 Ghz
Intel Extreme graphics card, 64mb video memory

Yeah, not the best setup, but it runs very smooth without MediaVPs and I've already played online without major problems. Of course if someone has better specs they can host instead.

C'mon, I'm bored. And we all could use some warm up before Saturday's game. See you online.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Anyone up for a game Thursday/Friday?
9PM GMT is the time of the regular TBP game. You might want to try grabbing that and joining us.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

I know that, just that my computer won't run TBP (see specs...)

Besides, this is actually my sister's laptop, and I'm trying to keep any installations at a minimum...  :nervous:

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
I'll try and be there for a quick game!
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

9pm came and went... some on the Hard Light IRC channel voiced interest, so I'll try again 3am GMT, 10pm Eastern, today when more people are off work. See you there.

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey Mustang, sorry I couldnt make it! Do you have a girlfriend? If you want to keep playing freespace and yer xbox, don't get one, they have an uncanny knack of posing as Shivans...

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Do come in tonight for the big game tho, and I am free all eveneing every Wednesday evening!

Thanks, Flint. But I won't have mutliplayer for about six months until I get a new computer with internet access. I was playing off my sister's laptop, you see. It's complicated.

But thanks for the game Wednesday, and I hope to fly with you again someday.   :)