Author Topic: Drums of War 3 - Mystery Pic #1  (Read 4924 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Drums of War 3 - Mystery Pic #1
as the thread-subject says

[attachment deleted by ninja]
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Drums of War 3 - Mystery Pic #1
looks nice
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Two G'Quans. A rendevouz. A dead world. And some asteroids/debris above it. The possibilities are endless.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Sigma One

• Squadron Leader
Besides the fact that it looks pretty cool i can see nothing mysterious in it...
IP didn't mention the wing of Gorith fighters...  :p
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:12:09 pm by Sigma One »
- Sigma Squadron -

to me it looks like a shadow deathcloud on that planet... or should i clean my glasses?
Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way!!

Offline 0rph3u5

to me it looks like a shadow deathcloud on that planet... or should i clean my glasses?

those ought to be a huge debris cloud....

Two G'Quans.

its three G'Quans ....
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I'm thinking eminent Shadow attack on them. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Sidmo

It really does look like the Shadow Death Cloud.

Offline 0rph3u5

I'll exclude the ridiculus here:

Drums of War is set during Season 5 (around the war between the ISA and the Centauri Republic) ... so no shadow attack

:confused: how do you come to that conclusion?

==================

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
i can see nothing mysterious in it...

I second this. What are we missing?
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

Two G'Quans.

its three G'Quans ....

replay Drums of War 2 and see with how many G'Quans the campaign ended...

==================

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Ok then. Good an excuse as any.

Offline Sidmo

I'll exclude the ridiculus here:

Drums of War is set during Season 5 (around the war between the ISA and the Centauri Republic) ... so no shadow attack

:confused: how do you come to that conclusion?

The planet looks as if it has a grey 'cloud' encasing it, not to much unlike what we saw in the series when the death cloud encompassed a victim planet.

Now for the black spots, I have no idea what those are, asteroids? Ships? Death Cloud missiles, no clue coulden't tell yah.

Offline Sigma One

• Squadron Leader
Two G'Quans.

its three G'Quans ....

replay Drums of War 2 and see with how many G'Quans the campaign ended...

:lol:

Ok, if that's all...

I don't wanna see another G'Quan...i wanna see the missing Bin'Tak shooting the damn Drakh into little pieces... :drevil:
- Sigma Squadron -

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
I just want to see a major battle  :)
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline 0rph3u5

Maybe you both won't be disappointed ....

although I'm quite disappointed about what you made of this image  :sigh:  -- you are no place near the actual situation you see in that picture....

==================

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Are the Narn cruisers going to tear chunks out of one another?

Offline Sigma One

• Squadron Leader
Well the "actual situation" could be that they found another of the "missing" crusiers and that means that they were not all destroyed???
- Sigma Squadron -