Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3011323 times)

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
Damn man
Make a speedy recovery or get nuked by Nuke. It's the ultimate reliever
"No"

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Damn man
Make a speedy recovery or get nuked by Nuke. It's the ultimate reliever

That sounds like a sexual innuendo. Then again due to my close proximity to Dekker, I pretty much perceive everything in varying levels of innuendo possibility -so as to avoid Dekker induced humiliation. It works some of the time.

Also just spent the last three hours checking the SCP website. I want their eldritch empowered vending machines!
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I went for a menisectomy of my left knee two days ago. Ever since I felt something go wrong with my left knee 11 years ago, the meniscus in my left knee, which is essentially a cushion of tissue that is wedged between both leg joints, fragged itself, hindering the movement of my knee. What the operation two days ago did was to remove all these fragments in the knee. I'll be on crutches for about a fortnight. The poor quality of my Internet connection this past week more or less reflected my mood during the past two days.

I just woke up because I couldn't sleep any more at the moment, despite having only slept five hours last night. I believe I'll be dozing off here and there for the rest of the day.
Dang, so that's what your status was about. :(

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
New movie featuring Lawrence of Arabia in the works. Who does Hollywood think can replace Peter O'Toole!? Robert Pattinson.

I would like to emigrate to Mars now plz.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
I gave up on trying to achieve balance/locomotion with proper joint torques, and decided to use magical forces/torques on each rigid body to get it to go to a specific pose. And it works.

Bleh.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
doing an experimental dinner for a change. i am trying to express the glory of a fully loaded baked potato in a casserole. with alternating layers of potatoes, bacon, cheese and chives with a sour creme and onion sauce filling in all the gaps. unfortunately i underestimated my timing and it wont be done for another hour, so i cant tell you if its awesome or not.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
doing an experimental dinner for a change. i am trying to express the glory of a fully loaded baked potato in a casserole. with alternating layers of potatoes, bacon, cheese and chives with a sour creme and onion sauce filling in all the gaps. unfortunately i underestimated my timing and it wont be done for another hour, so i cant tell you if its awesome or not.

That sounds amazing. Do share the recipe (such as it is) if it turns out well. Actually I guess that wouldn't be very complicated....
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
man, what an AWFUL show of America's Got Talent tonight. 
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

That sounds amazing. Do share the recipe (such as it is) if it turns out well. Actually I guess that wouldn't be very complicated....

it was actually pretty good. the recipe still needs some tweakage though. heres what i got so far:

half an onion, chopped
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup sour creme
2 cups grated cheddar
1 pound bacon. cut strips in quarters fry and drain.
3 cups potatoes, pealed and sliced thin (about 4 medium sized russets, other kinds of taters will work so long as it comes out to about 3 cups)
1/4 cup chopped chives

k so get your taters peeled and sliced, your cheese grated, your bacon fried and drained, your onions and chives sliced and your oven preheated to 350.
once all that prep nonsense is out of the way take yer butter and throw it in a decent sized saucepan, melt and saute them onions till they start to caramelize.
then throw in your flour, salt, pepper into the pan stir and gradually add milk while stirring (keep the heat on). add sour cream and stir to an even consistency.
ramp up the heat to bring it to a boil. then simmer it for 2 minutes or until the sauce is thickened. regulate heat carefully to maintain boil and prevent bubble over. remove from heat and set aside.
get a baking pan (i used my pyrex meatloaf pan, the same one i etch circuit boards in, but an 8"x8" glass or metal pan should work).
put down a layer of potatoes, add a layer of sauce throw some cheese on top. throw down a second layer of potatoes, this time with bacon, cheese, chives and then another layer of sauce. with another potatoes/sauce/cheese layer on top. though you may have to tweak this arrangement based on pan dimensions.
bake for 70-80 minutes or until potatoes are done.
commence nomming.
feeds 2 fat americans or a family of 27 chinese people.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:22:05 am by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
So, just had my second run in with the PeaceKeeper in Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard.
Three dreadnaughts, thirty cruisers and over a hundred destroyers....All gone because I forgot that my capitol planet was one turn away from finishing a dreadnaught.

Ragequit!!!! (ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
so i got really drunk on tequila and i though id go whore hunting on the docks. unfortunately no whores and not even a captin to greet me and throw me into the blackness void of the sea. even the bar was closed and i couldnt use my last 9 bucks to whore hunt within. **** em all il whore without them all.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Hi, we're your moderating team here at HLP General Discussion. Please do as we say, not as we do......
 :yes:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Leading by example as always, I see
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
tis the HLP way
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

i couldnt use my last 9 bucks to whore hunt within.

With nine dollars in your wallet, you might have more success in the role of the prostitute than the customer.  Just something to consider, the next time you're too drunk to stop yourself from doing otherwise.

With nine dollars in your wallet, you might have more success in the role of the prostitute than the customer.  Just something to consider, the next time you're too drunk to stop yourself from doing otherwise.
I just had a mental image of Nuke in drag from which I may never recover...
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
 NOW I HAVE ONE TOO!! And my mind runs on autopilot most of the time... I'm a sick bastard :C :mad:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft

I just had a mental image of Nuke in drag from which I may never recover...

Such a mental image can't even begin to manifest in my mind, whether it's from a subconscious attempt to protect my sanity or lack of imagination. But I don't really want to test the theory, so I'll just sit here and laugh as you try to gouge out your own brains.

The Force shall free me.

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
dat finger be suspiciously phallic, bro