Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3073912 times)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Re: Whatever happens in your life
I just spent the past 30 mins trying to dl addons and stuff for my KotOR 2. But for some reason, FileFront won't work for me.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
If using FF2, upgrade to FF3. Worked for me.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I am using FF3. Never mind. Got some of what I wanted from moddb. But there's still more stuff out there. Here's hoping it'll work tonight.

In other news, I made a small fighter. Now I'm converting it, then gonna table it.

=Edit=

IMMMENSSEE RAAAGEEEE.

I textured/modelled it in Maya, now its a funky black thingy in blender.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 07:51:44 am by Stormkeeper »

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
I'm currently downloading Bambi... WOOT! lol I had the urge to watch it.
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

"TROOPERS we are GREEN, and very very MEAN!"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
IMMMENSSEE RAAAGEEEE.

Welcome to my model-conversion world.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
It's approaching polytechnic examination weeks in Singapore, but because I'm a media student, I don't have exams, so I get free time instead. It's 8:53 AM now in Singapore, and on a normal day, I would be fifty-three minutes late for physical education, but since this is pre-examination week, there are no physical education lessons. There aren't any Creative and Applied Thinking Skills lessons either, so that means I'll be at home for the whole day, finishing my 2D Art assignment and essay outline. If I've got some extra time, I'll have to decide between typing down plot devices for my GrandChase fan-fiction or cheating in The Battle for Wesnoth.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i did absolutely nothing today.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
It's approaching polytechnic examination weeks in Singapore, but because I'm a media student, I don't have exams, so I get free time instead. It's 8:53 AM now in Singapore, and on a normal day, I would be fifty-three minutes late for physical education, but since this is pre-examination week, there are no physical education lessons. There aren't any Creative and Applied Thinking Skills lessons either, so that means I'll be at home for the whole day, finishing my 2D Art assignment and essay outline. If I've got some extra time, I'll have to decide between typing down plot devices for my GrandChase fan-fiction or cheating in The Battle for Wesnoth.

I always loved finals for exactly this reason... there's so much damn free time.

Offline Scorpius

• Artíste
To answer your questions posed months ago, I'm living in the Denali Borough near Healy. I will be lucky enough to leave before the soulcrushing bleakness of Alaskan winter sets in  :P  And the graphic novel fell by the wayside (as it has for the last 5 years.)
Illustrator, inker, editor, letter of FREESPACE MARINES. A comic book based in the Freespace Universe
coming in late march.
My Galleries:
 www.3dap.com/hlp/art/scorpius
 http://www.3dactionplanet.com/redfaction/dp/d/art.shtml

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I managed to get my ship into PCS, for which I am exceedingly happy.

However, now i have to define missile points, and I have fourteen of then.

*facepalms*

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
To answer your questions posed months ago, I'm living in the Denali Borough near Healy. I will be lucky enough to leave before the soulcrushing bleakness of Alaskan winter sets in  :P  And the graphic novel fell by the wayside (as it has for the last 5 years.)

consider yourself luckey. ive had to bear many an ultra depressing winter in this **** hole.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I finished adding points, now I have to figure why my texture doesn't show in ModelView.

Offline Aardwolf

I finished the internet.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I finished the internet.
\o/ Good for you.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I just finished watching some movie based off Fist of the North Star. I thought it was quite good.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I finished the internet.
The final guy was really hard, wasn't he?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I just finished my 10th cup of bubble tea today. I am bloated.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I just finished my 10th cup of bubble tea today. I am bloated.

You could go set a Guinness World Record. :p

I've done my Photography assignment, now doing my 2D Art assignment.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
No. I'd die. I wouldn't drink so much if the shop near my house sells such kick ass bubble tea.

I'm taking a break from my WIP model, and decided to pen the next installation of my story.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
...looks like everybody's a writer these days. :blah:

I'm STILL doing my 2D Art assignment.
My blog

MP-Ryan