Author Topic: Anyone got a FS2 profile for Saitek X52 ?  (Read 1387 times)

Offline JVLK

Anyone got a FS2 profile for Saitek X52 ?
Does anyone have a good profile for X52 with the new SST software, seems like old .dat files don't load anymore on vista with the new software.  :wtf:
New sst software is required for use with vista, so i'm looking for a profile with .Pro extension.  ;7

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: Anyone got a FS2 profile for Saitek X52 ?
i got one but it sucks. youre better off programming your own.

my ch profile on the other hand kicks ass.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline JVLK

Could you maybe send it to me anyway? (mail)
I really don't get the hang of this new profile editor because previous ones had this 3d editor so I could see which button was for what, but now I really don't know what button is for what in this editor.
So maybe your profile can give me a start so I can change it to my own liking.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
its for the old version of the software, i doubt it would still work.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline JVLK

Old profiles don't work anymore, that's why I asked it in the first place.
But nevermind, already got a good one going on with the new software.....takes alittle time but onces you get the hang of the new profile editor it's a piece of cake :cool: