Author Topic: Request for feeback  (Read 1739 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Request for feeback
We are in deperate need of feedback regarding the TBP 3.4b release candidate 2 installer downloadable from this thread.

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,51780.0.html

And by feedback what I mean is, we need to know about your experiences with the installer regardless of whether they are good or bad. Feedback saying "No problems at all, everything worked great" is as important as feedback telling us there is a problem!

We cannot determine if a problem is isolated to a particular user is that one particular user is the only one who responds. Please[b/] give us some feedback on the latest download so we can fix or promote the download to a full final release. Thanks.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Request for feeback
I think we can delecte this thread again, the issue in question was (thank god) with an older installer.
Additional feedback would be nice nevertheless.

Internet Installer works on my PC      (have not tried DVD yet)
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Re: Request for feedback
IPandrews' post is riddled with grammatical errors...done in a rush?

Anyway, fixed the title for you ;)

and i'm happy to report it works fine for me.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Yeah rushed. Personally I like the failed close bold tag :D. I could fix it but it's far more entertaining as it is.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Skullar

the INSTALLER worked. The version itself still does not support
glowmaps for texture replacement. ( yeah yeah, it is STILL bugging me the most )

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
You'll need to Mantis that issue and install an unofficial unsupported new FSOpen engine. Have fun.