Author Topic: New mission : Nightmare !  (Read 2162 times)

Offline darkmaster

• TBP
    • Personal Website
New mission : Nightmare !
My first and possibly my last mission. Don't like FRED at all.

Subject: NIGHTMARE !
"A Vorlon tests a human pilot while he is sleeping. If he fail the test, he will never wake up again... "

Unzip the zip file to your "The Babylon Project" directory, then the mission will appear in TBP 's mission list.

Difficulty : not too hard, but not easy.

Link here:
https://www.etud.insa-toulouse.fr/~kmnguyen/TBP_nightmare_mission.zip

PS: Why isn't there a "Post your mission download link here" thread where people can post their own missions ?   :blah:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:04:45 pm by darkmaster »
TBP's apprentice FREDDER.

Campaign in development:
Guardian of Light (Demo state)(Download DEMO here)
The First Invasion - Part 1 (Planning Concept)

Single Mission :
Human-Narn First Contact (Download here)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: New mission : Nightmare !
Until this point there haven't been any single mission released that I know of.  There is a VP congaing a pack of single missions but no one has just released one mission.  Not that it is a bad thing.  I don't think anyone will mind if you post it the campaign thread.  If you make some more just edit your post there and add them. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline darkmaster

• TBP
    • Personal Website
Until this point there haven't been any single mission released that I know of.  There is a VP congaing a pack of single missions but no one has just released one mission. 

I don't think so. There is one :

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,44872.0.html

And there 's another one :

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,50428.0.html

I think most people don't want to make campaigns because this takes much time and this 's a little boring. But making a mission is much easier.

BTW, have anyone beaten my mission yet ? Remember that if you fail you will not be able to wake up again ;)

TBP's apprentice FREDDER.

Campaign in development:
Guardian of Light (Demo state)(Download DEMO here)
The First Invasion - Part 1 (Planning Concept)

Single Mission :
Human-Narn First Contact (Download here)

Offline Slasher

Release 1 and 2 came with a bunch of official missions that never got refurbished for 3.  They were a collaborative effort with multiple authors, but maybe we could get them updated.  Minimal amount of work for some new material I'd like to think.  Would anyone be interested?

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
they still work
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.