Author Topic: Whats new?  (Read 1815 times)

Whats new? More voiced campaigns, updated campaigns... what?

Trying to get multi to work... u know what? even tho im damn noob, maybe this suggestion will appeal to some:

Create a persistent MMO with FS or Babylon (prefer Babylon) engine!!! Thats to say dockable stations, commodities, and stuff like that. freelancer style but more kool!!!

Offline Shade

FS Open and TBP are actually the same engine, just running with different data sets ;) And while some elements of that sort can be built into missions, and missions can be stringed together in a way as to resemble a larger game world, it would need serious code changes to do it for real.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Ok... so whats real in this ver anyway?

Anyone can teach me how to script? Id like to make a team to make Freespace RPG

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Id like to make a team to make Freespace RPG

You're not taking this forum seriously are you?  ;7
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.