Author Topic: Any NTF campaigns?  (Read 5005 times)

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
So, are there any campaigns where the player is a NTF pilot? Not sure if there are any other than 'Neo-Terra Victorious' demo. . .

Cause ever since I saw the Vasudan pin-up poster, I've been eager to blow up some zods. Even though I disliked NTF. And DO NOT post the image here.

P.S. I'm serious.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
NTV, there was one hosted here for some time, and one other I remember as ultra-super-stupid-ridiculous-hard.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
and one other I remember as ultra-super-stupid-ridiculous-hard.

Deus Ex Machina :p
Maybe that was what you were referring to?
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Deus Ex Machina :p
Maybe that was what you were referring to?

Nope. :P DEM totally slipped my mind.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
...one other I remember as ultra-super-stupid-ridiculous-hard.

It was named Neo-Terra only, as far as I recall. It was made by Gai Daigoji (sp?).

Let me see if I can find that. [EDIT] Here's his website.

But I don't recommend that campaign. As NGTM said, it's ridiculously hard.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline NFSRacer

• Professional aircraft crasher!
    • Steam
...one other I remember as ultra-super-stupid-ridiculous-hard.

...find that. [EDIT] Here's his website.

I found another NTF mod, but I'm not sure if it's the one you all are thinking of.  Track the link on this post to the ModDB website to find out.

Oh, and, if it is the one you guys were talking about, then you guys must be rookies or something because the one that I played was so easy for me! :p
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
He has possibly listened to criticisms and made his campaign easier.

When I played it, my wingmen went down in like 5 seconds, and I was continuosly outnumbered 10 to 1.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
He has possibly listened to criticisms and made his campaign easier.

When I played it, my wingmen went down in like 5 seconds, and I was continuosly outnumbered 10 to 1.

Huh.  OK, I guess I'll download that mod an check it out.  I like a challenge!
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Is it just me or is that campaign bad?

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Bad in what sense?

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Just... low-grade.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Wait, Neo-Terra has an average of 8.3 out of 10 based on 3 votes at the Moddb. That can't be that bad. I suppose there is indeed a newer version.

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
I hope so. Otherwise, I'll just join the Shivans and anihilate the entire GTVA.

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
Is it just me or is that campaign bad?

Yea, I would have to agree with that.  It looks like it was made by a rookie modder.

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Seems that my dream of anihilating the zods is at a fail- no decent NTF campaigns...

Well then, are there any campaigns in which the GTVA is defeated?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Seems that my dream of anihilating the zods is at a fail- no decent NTF campaigns...
I'm making a mini-campaign related to the Battle of Deneb.

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
By the way, have you guys thought about using cheats to help you out?  They say that it halts campaign progress, but every time I've used them I was able to keep going.  I can give you the website if you don't know them.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Cheats only in FS1 halt you in progressing. FS2 allows you to pass no matter if you cheat.

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
Cheats only in FS1 halt you in progressing. FS2 allows you to pass no matter if you cheat.

Do you know them?

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
You mean... the cheat codes? Yes, I do.