Author Topic: FS2 SCP 3.6.9 + mediavps -- Hacked Tables?  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Rho

FS2 SCP 3.6.9 + mediavps -- Hacked Tables?
Sorry if this was posted before, I'm new to the HLP forums. I'm having trouble with hacked tables on multi. :(

I just can't find a way to play FS2 multiplayer with validated tables using mediavps. I have the 3.6.9 build of FS and the latest pack of mediavps downloaded via Turey Installer. I also have the unofficial 3.6.10 build released on 2007, but strangely it just can't connect to the FS2net server even when I can by using the 3.6.9 build of FS.

The only way it seems to pass the validation process is by using classic FS2 configurations, but it just doesn't look nice anymore. I've tried reinstalling everything except for mods and I just keep getting the 'you have hacked tables' message. :confused:

Does anyone know how to get the mediavps working on multi? Thanks!
"Time will tell, sooner or later, time will tell"

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: FS2 SCP 3.6.9 + mediavps -- Hacked Tables?
You can play with the MediaVP's but your stats won't save.  Right now there is no way to play with them on and get stats.  You will need to wait for the 3.6.10 VP files to be final for that to happen.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras